Innovative and talented Modeler and 3D Artist, offering a passion for visualization and a dedication to creating an environment to tell a story. Produced creative designs for major organizations, including Lockheed Martin. Award winning designer, recognized for creating environments which visualize solutions and demonstrating enthusiasm and optimal performance. Facilitates company growth and identity and translates all ideas in compelling solutions. Received VR Unreal Development grant in October 2016.
• Team Collaboration/Communication
• Creates Visually Compelling Designs
• Conception Analysis & Development • Simulation/Environment Modeling Skill
• Weapons and Hard Surfaces Modeling
• Complex Project/Process Management • Creative Designs/Development
• Inspirational/Innovative Design
• Z Brush & 3D Artistry Specialist
Technology Snapshot: Maya | Max | Quixel Suite | Substance Designer | Substance Creator | leadwerks | Sage | Mud Box | Adobe Photoshop | UDK | Virtual World: Frame Work 2.0 | Unreal 4 | Cry Engine | Unity | Flash | Adobe Illustrator
Create 2D site plans for playgrounds to follow ADA and ASTM rules and regulations. Create realistic 3D renders of playgrounds for use in sales meetings. Currently teaching and implementing Substance Designer and Unreal engine 4 for use in AR and VR previsualization.
Responsible for writing and executing test plans, smoke testing, reporting software defects, and confirming potential solutions for those software defects. They will report to the QA Manager and interface with the development, community, and customer support teams.
Create high-quality 3D assets for use in various mediums, including major 3D simulations and still renders in coarseware. Recognized as a subject matter expert in real time environments; consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. Participate in projects for major organizations, including the U.S. Army and Air Force.
• Create 3D and 2D assets, textures, real-time simulations, and pictures for implementation and usage in courseware; present real-time rendering solutions and serve as the internal modeling / 3D expert
• Recipient of two MST YEA! Awards for being the most enthusiastic team member and maximize performance and the Lockheed Martin Corp. Spot Award for contributing to a major military project
Contracted to model primary weapon. Modeled high poly and low poly main weapons for the game Identity Crisis; produced 3D designs within a gaming environment, created real-time simulations and designed and developed artwork for the video game.